Remodeling & Additions
Schantz Homes employs many of the same skilled craftsmen in our addition and remodeling projects as we do in our new homes. So you can be assured of receiving the same workmanship and quality. Plus, like new construction, all renovation work is covered by a written limited warranty. Whether your needs are large or small we invite you to discuss your project with us and request a no-obligation quote for our services. Recent projects include:
- Fire restoration project in Monroe County. See Photos.
- Laundry and mud room addition in Webster
- Morning room addition in Webster
- Basement window replacement in Irondequoit
- Library and children's study addition in Brighton
- Bathroom remodel in Irondequoit
- Tear down of structurally unsafe masonry fireplace and install new gas fireplace in Webster
- Repair storm damaged roof and porch in Brighton
Looking to build a custom home on your own lot? Don’t shop for the lowest bid. Find a builder you can develop a good relationship with and get the best value for your money. To achieve a truly custom home will demand a hands-on approach from your builder. Many builders are not organized to build to your unique specifications. With our communications procedures, your dream home will be built on time and in accordance with your specifications.